Thursday, October 22, 2009

How to turn a blog into a family memory book.....

Linda has been preserving family memories on her blog for over a year. She posts stories, pictures, and samples of the digital scrapbook pages she's created. They look beautiful as part of her blog book.

Most clients add text to the beginning of their books - either as a dedication or as introduction. If you would like to add text or photographs at any point in your book - don't hesitate to ask!

Linda's book came together so nicely with an introduction explaining how her blog came about and then we wrapped it up with a picture collage of her favorite photographs from the year. Consider your blog and it's content as a starting point - there is so much more we can do together to make your book as special as can be.

(To see more of Linda's book, check out my bookstore)

5 comments:

Erin October 23, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

I love looking at all your books! I am so excited for Alex book you don't even know!

MamaBear November 3, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I'm excited too Erin!

Mindi November 22, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

Carrie,

This is just what I'm looking for! I have wanted a book for my blog for awhile now. I'm bookmarking this site!

Mindi
ruby4emerald2@yahoo.com
http://www.frestonfam.blogspot.com

Anonymous January 5, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous January 13, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

I will not agree on it. I over precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to review the unscathed story.

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP